Sunday, April 17, 2011

I am a Proud Member of AfroSpear!

I am proud to announce that my blog, New Possibilities, has been added to The AfroSpear!  Thank you, Kevin Myles and Asabagna Alatentou for nominating me and my blog for membership.  Thank you, Wayne Hicks and the whole AfroSpear team.  I truly appreciate it.

AfroSpear is a community of prominent African/Black bloggers.  Here is some background information on AfroSpear:

"The origins of “AfroSpear” started from a discussion a group of us had in regards to developing a community of African/Black progressive minded bloggers (click here). From further discussions it developed into an idea to create a diasporic-wide think tank type blog comprising of 6 bloggers: 3 women and 3 men. This original 6 were: Sylvia, Aulelia, Kizzie, thefreeslave, the Field Negro and Asabagna. The vision was that it would focus on discussing issues, exchanging ideas and creating strategies, with the objective of developing concrete and viable solutions to tackle the concerns relating to those of African descent worldwide."

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment